Monday, April 23, 2007


Lord take this gentle day,
her soft light and gentle colours,
mould her around my life.
wrap me in your blanket of peace
and speak quiet to my soul.
There are answers that you know I seek,
wisdom that I do not have..
my faith is prone to doubting
and my heart lies anxious within me,
and yet, somewhere deeper than I know,
is a small rock of trusting.
amidst the confused seas of my soul,
speak peace to these weary waters
and i will steady my heart to wait in the hope
of your hand guiding me through these days.

3 Comments:

Blogger Beverly said...

man..i ache for peace..

7:04 AM  
Blogger billy said...

Dear Beverly I do too. So often I feel like my insides are either deserts or stormy seas. I long for the day when some kind of normality would overtake the chaos. I am facing the "beginnings of decisions" and I just do not know which way to turn.

10:44 AM  
Blogger Beverly said...

well.. dear billy,i am at the end of my decisions and let me tell you its rough not knowing what to do. and.. in the end i find myself getting glimpses of light..

And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make...beatles

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home