Tuesday, April 10, 2007



Grrrrr...
So it's tuesday
and I'm sitting
keeping my computer company.
Does little Miss Toshiba
feel honoured
to have pride of place on my lap?
I doubt it.
I tap tap away
watching the words
form on the screen,
listening to another computer
stream the radio from the web.
computers!
where would I be without you?
I reach out
seamlessly attached to blogdom
by wireless connection.
are you there,
my cyberspace friends?
are you also
tap, tap, tapping
your writing like marching
our letters in time.


4 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Yes... tap, tap, tapping away.

8:53 AM  
Blogger billy said...

aha! I knew you were out there!!

9:52 AM  
Blogger gracie said...

this is a very cool poem!!!
hehe..you make me smile, billy... you know, you could always try going out to visit some friends at their blogs (wilsonian has some great posts I know...)

11:38 AM  
Blogger billy said...

yes Gracie, you are right ... I will put on my best clothes, shine my shoes and go visiting!

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home