Saturday, May 27, 2006
















I am a little moon
orbiting this inflated planet
my life
of pretence
posture
and obligation.

I am a captive moon
caught in the grip of gravity
a false me
of failures
frailties
and expectations.

I am a rebellious moon
tied to the pull of me.
seeking escape,
running away
a dog on a leash.

oh little moon
born from the womb
of truth,
fashioned by the roles
you chose to play
as you chased the spotlight
those false suns
of shallow brightness fading.

I am a lonely moon
cast off from my mother earth
orbiting
removed
and far off.

Gravity is love
I have gravity of my own.
inside this planet of pretending
is the truth of the lies

And we are both caught in the light of a sun
who gently holds us in place
in a solar system of perfection and balance.

I am a held moon,
caught in the grip of love.
never alone,
abandoned
or cast off.

Gravity is love
I have gravity of my own.
inside this planet of pretending
is the truth that lies
at the core of healing

2 Comments:

Blogger Beverly said...

He has great plans for you Billy..

12:02 AM  
Blogger billy said...

oh you are a sweetie beverly!! Thank you so much

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home