Friday, May 12, 2006

Two manic lunatics go off on an adventure


Well I woke up this morning
with an empty head,

and deep down inside
something felt dead.

something is missing

but I just couldn't think

and all my emotions
had gone on the blink

i can hear i can see i can touch i can feel
but,

where is my heart, I don't feel real
I can sing I can play i can walk I can stay
but,

where is my mind, has it gone away

so,

I'll write a letter to the editor

I'll blog the internet

I'll try a thousand googles
and see what I will get.
I post a little notice

on the ferry notice board

has anyone seen a straying heart

with his friend, a restless mind

ps: If you see them on the road together, get them to give me a ring. They know my number.
pps: Be careful of them, they can be a touch dishonest and very sensitive.

ppps: They are not armed or dangerous, just reckless

2 Comments:

Blogger SuzieG said...

Hello, Billy, I think I saw them (heart and head) peeking up from the sand down on the beach a day ago. On vacation I think. You ought to let them have a break sometime you know... then they may take you along with them. If I had known you were looking for them... I would've let them know. ;)

1:26 PM  
Blogger billy said...

s'ok... I'm enjoying the break. Boy things are real quiet in here. What little thoughts I have just echo, echo, echo.... !!!

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home