Wednesday, March 15, 2006

It's a beautiful day



















yes,
it's amazing the difference a day makes.
Reason?
None that I can think of.
I woke this morning and just felt different.

So,

who has been praying for me?
Come on!
Own up!
You'd better come clean!
It can only be one of two people!
and,
I have my suspicions!
Probably both of you!
What a fabulously famous blog this is!
me,
and you two!
You are out there aren't you!
Enough exclamation makes already!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



!

So,
here I am again,
on the verandah,
laptop where it was badly designed to sit,
traffic passsing below,
lunchtime shoppers visiting the milk bar below.
Mateland is a funny place.
I think I must live on
"Feral Corner".

There you are..
"King Billy of the Ferals"
I'm a Feral on High Street,
"Feral on High"

Well I am on the first floor,
so I suppose I could take it quite literally.

Pause to drink "Diet Tonic Water".

Excuse me....
.... little burp....

Oh well, my darlings,
that is it for today's
"Postcard from the verandah"

No news is actually really good news for me today.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home