Monday, March 20, 2006














I sit quietly in my room,
two floors up, listening to the hum of the computers, the tapping of my crippled typing, and see they keys calling me to the dance.

this sacred space has seen music pour out of the most unexpected synergy. it has seen joy, tears and pain. it is full of noise, it is full of silence, but it is still here.

i am here again.

i am so surprised by all that has preceded this moment, but, not impatient,
not reckless,

just waiting for the door to open again.

there is music here, i am waiting for it to find my hands, waiting to see the words emerge on paper, waiting for the joy of discovery, the joy of another's hands entering this creative dance.

So, i wait, looking at my view, and I smile at the possibilities.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smiling.
This speaks of quiet contemplation, pregnant with life, silently waiting; no agenda, no expectations, no deadlines.
Smiling.

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home