Thursday, June 16, 2011

Oh hell

It's been years and the wreckage feels like an slow stripping of my soul.
What is mental illness?
What is bipolar?
Where is the line?
The boundary that says I'm I'll here and well there.
Here, so many years after the sanctuary or the island and the first floor balcony
I am incredibly empty and even more so... Alone.
Oh life,
Spirit beyond comprehension
On the other side of such frail faith,
Do you have an answer for me?
Is there a plan,
Is there sanctuary and solitude.
Of my God,
I am so alone.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

So glad for your presence here again.
Peace...

10:23 PM  
Blogger gracie said...

love you billy

10:16 AM  
Blogger billy said...

Erin,
It is been years since I last posted on Yesterday, today and tomorrow. Thank you for yor comment and your "finding me".
Gracie, I love you too. The storm clouds have gathered and last night a hurricane ripped through my soul.

11:54 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

:) I never took your blog out of my reader. I always held onto the hope that you would come back here.

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home