Wednesday, March 22, 2006















i miss all the life that has died in dismay
i miss the dream that dissolved in the night
i long for the heart
that loved every part
i miss all that i longed for and failed.

why?
oh why?

where has my world disappeared to?
why did my life hide it's hopes?
has love lied to tie me into broken cries?
have i been struck deaf, dumb and blind?

why?
oh why?

the photos are full of smiles and romance
and I remember the songs and the dance.
the sound of your breath in the depth of the night
oh how i thought it was right.

where you gone
oh love of my life?
when did we lose all we sought?
why did i bow to the breaking of vows
where is the beat of my heart?

why?
oh why?

we built on the pain,
we built on the guilt.
we struggled and wrestled and won.
but now, all is gone,
and you and I, forlorn
oh my love,
i wish you were home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home